Introducing - Dragonfly Mosaics

This is my first post to introduce myself. Hopefully this will be one of many as I continue to build my portfolio of glass and tile mosaic artwork...

I've been putting together mosaic artwork for a few years now, mainly as a hobby but also as a startup business. Many of my works can be seen on display in nurseries around Melbourne and pretty soon I'll have them all up on this blog.

I design nearly all of my mosaic works myself and then make them by  hand over several days into the unique features that can be put on show in your gardens or around the home.

My specialties are tables, bird-baths, lanterns, pots, mirrors, or feature wall pieces, but I'll make pretty much anything with the right inspiration.

Have a look at the various pages (links to the right) and below for some examples of what I make.









If you like what you see, please leave some comments. I generally sell everything I make and am more than happy to take orders, do custom pieces or unique gifts so tell me what you want and I'll make it happen! Feel free to contact me via email - dragonflymosaics@gmail.com and we can get things started.

Lauren

Comments

Popular Posts